Williamsburg is kicking off spring this year with a neighborhood wide “Shop, Drop & Drink” event. The event is held by Kathryn Irby, Co-Founder of Brooklyn Vintage Crawl, in collaboration with the Northside Merchants Association and Domino (a mobile smart guide platform); is meant to highlight Williamsburg’s diverse and unique retail, bar, restaurant, and gallery offerings.
Nearly 50 businesses will offer various sales, special events, and performances all through Domino’s app. The Domino Smart Guide app allows users to interact with the event map in order to target specific stores and bars they want to visit. To unlock a store’s special deal, shoppers will snap a picture of the item they wish to purchase and post it to their Facebook wall. Driven by the shopper’s post, the Smart Guide app will immediately unlock the store’s e-coupon for use.
Here is a list of SOME of the special event promotions that will be available:
- Joinery - 15% off new merchandise & outdoor sidewalk market
- Horizons Vintage - 20% off everything & store-wide Easter egg hunt for gift certificates
- Momofuku Milk Bar - Free mini sundaes
- Bird - 15% off full priced clothing. Chance to win a $250 gift certificate by “liking” Bird on Facebook (day-of event)
- Brooklyn Oenology Winery - “Meet your Maker” Wine tasting & discussion with 20% off wine purchases
- Life:Curated - 20% off regularly priced items store-wide
- Whisk - 10% off selected items & cupcakes for sale from the famous Robecelli’s
- Catbird - Free Catbird tote with any purchase
- Nita Nita - 2 for 1 Bloody Marys & Draft Beers
- Antoinette - Music performance by Cleveland Jones & 10% off entire store
- Eight of Swords - Free Zombie Makeovers & buy any jewelry, get $15 off your next purchase
You can also take a look at the full list on the event website, here.
Head on over to the App Store or Android Market to download Domino’s Smart Guide app. You can also get a sneak peak at some of the store offerings here.